Tour Duration: 6 days
Cycling Days: 4 days
Total Distance: 175 km
Avg Daily Distance: 44 km
€1049.00 Per PersonPrice for 12 - 17 year olds
€840.00 Per Child
- Gulf of Thailand
- Amphawa Floating Market
- Elephant Safari in Kuiburi National Park
- Temples, caves and waterfalls
- Night market
- Ferry to Koh Samui => sunsets, beaches…
- National parks - Massage and spa
- Thai food, sea food, culture…
- Trekking Bike
- Excellent hand picked Hotels & Resorts & Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches & 3 Dinners
- Fruits / snacks / soft drinks / electrolyets
- Thailand Cycle Tours Jersey
- Thailand Cycle Tours water bottle
- Vehicle support and radio mike support / first aid / mechanical spares and repairs
- Licenced tour guides with extensive cycling and culutural knowledge
- Excursion (mentioned in the tour)
- Bike Rental
- Transfert to the hotel in Koh Samui
- Overstay in Koh Samui, Koh Phangan or Koh Tao
Coast trip to Samui
The MTB/touring-bike tour continues over 6 days/5 nights and covers approximately a distance of 175 kilometers.
After being in the lively city of Bangkok the tour will lead along the coast of Thailand on secured roads and though the permanently changing beautiful landscapes in southern direction passing Amphawa, then Sam Roi Yot, Ban Krut and Chumphon. After this part of the tour you have the possibility to extend your holiday on the island Koh Samui, Koh Phangan or Koh Tao.
- exploring the true Thailand and not just the typical tourist places.
- floating markets
- discovering the coast side of Thailand
- elephant safari
- waterfalls in the National Park
- Thai cuisine
Along the route there will only be small hills to conquer, which makes this cycling-holiday suitable for amateur cyclists or/and families with children.
The constantly changing landscapes in combination with many cultural attractions along the tour are guaranteed to provide a breathtaking experience. On the way in the south, escaping from the hectic of the metropole Bangkok, you will reach step by step the true Thailand passing by waterfalls, floating markets, orchards, temples, national parks and the ocean of Thailand.
You will see many sacred Buddhist shrines and temples which will offer you plenty of photographic opportunities.