Tour Duration: 11 days
Cycling Days: 9 days
Total Distance: 802 km
Avg Daily Distance: 89 km
€ 1799 Per Person
- 10 nights, including breakfast
- 7 dinner + 8 lunch
- Fruits, snacks, isotonicdrinks
- Cycling jersey + drinking bottle Thailand Cycle Tours
- Thai and Lao Guide
- English + German speaking team leader
- Minibus and radio assistance / spare wheels
- Excursions according to the program
- Insurance during the trip
- Bike rental Aluminium 105 (250 €)
- Transfer from airport to hotel in Bangkok
- City Tour Bangkok and 'Skylane Prolog' at arrival day (need extra night) - Click for brochure
- Visa fees for Laos
- Voluntary tips
- Extra night in Bangkok 4*
- City Tour Bangkok at arrival day (need extra night)
The tour lasts 11 days / 10 nights and goes over a distance of 865 kilometers from Thailand to Laos.
From the bustling metropolis of Bangkok, we head north along the Mekong River across the border to Luang Prabang on safe roads and through ever-changing, beautiful mountain scenery. You cycle along the Mekong River to Vientiane, the capital of Laos, past the largest lake in Laos, the Nam Ngum, pass the backpacker village of Vang Vieng and pass through small mountain villages to Luang Prabang.
Two mountain stages, three intermediate sections and four flat sections can be conquered.
Constantly changing landscape scene and many cultural sights on the way become a breathtaking experience, which is denied to most Thailand tourists, because they hardly come here.
On the way to the north you will gradually get away from the hustle and bustle of the metropolis of Bangkok to the true Thailand, past the Mekong River, orchards, vegetable, rice and tobacco fields, sugar cane, strawberry and cashew nut plantations, small provincial towns and peasant villages, as well as a huge reservoir, until you come to Luang Prabang after crossing the mountains, a city that has been classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
- About small streets without traffic
- Buddhist Temple
- Through the true Thailand / Laos and not through typical tourist places
- Nam Ngum-Reservoir
- Thai and Lao cuisine and culture